Description Western Digital®
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU
define what’s pos
- Investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to
determine causes and preventive measures.
or review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or
and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
facilities, machinery, hot work, confine space, and safety equipment in order
to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation
or coordinate employees training in areas such as safety laws and regulations,
hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
employee safety programs to determine their adequacy.
- Coordinate with government
& vendor on issues related to EHS.
- Prepare, control, maintain
and update MSDS.
- Co-ordinate all
ISO14001&OHSAS18001, EICC Activities.
- Internal audit teams on
internal audit activities.
- Maintenance and follow up of
the internal audit and a corrective action request (CAR) system.
- Co-ordinate and assign audit
schedule to EMS, OHSMS internal auditors.
- Co-ordinate of the ISO 14001
& OHSAS 18001 surveillance by external auditors.
- Other assignment.
- Responsible for Clinic room service, Workmen Compensation Fund, Newsletter
co-ordination to Safety.
- Organize, co-ordinate and perform Food Sanitary monitoring and Drinking
- Analysis clinic room data and other health issue and take appropriation
corrective and preventive action.
- Promote Health Awareness Program to all employees.
degree on Occupational Safety and Health which certified by Ministry of Labor
and Social Welfare or Environmental Science
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience on the function of EHS in manufacturing Environment and supervision.
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency (written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.