This job posting is no longer active
- Responsible for developing and implementing precise, robust, high-throughput metrology and inspection solutions for optical films metrology and defect inspection using optical, laser scanning, and SEM equipment to develop and control complex, multidimensional thin film head structures in high volume manufacturing.
- Activities include: Characterization, development and optimization of automated metrology and inspection recipes and process control solutions.
- Analysis of process trends to drive process improvements for yield optimization.
- Development and deployment of robust metrology system calibration and correlation strategies across systems and platforms.
- Summarize, document, and presentation of results.
- Excellent skills in problem solving, data analysis, statistics, and both written and oral communications.
- Educational degree in physics or engineering. Programming expertise.
- Hands-on experience with automated metrology/inspection systems and wafer processing would be helpful.