Education Requirements/Preference: Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• 5+ years of experience in full custom layout for Analog and mixed signal circuits
• Should have hands-on experience in custom layout for multi-Gb/s SERDES sub-circuits (i.e. high speed Rx/Tx, PLL, CDR, VGA, CTLE, DFE, S2P/P2S, etc.)
• Familiarity with custom digital layout (i.e. high speed logic paths)
• Knowledge of signal integrity issues (i.e. clock/data routes, differential routing, shielding)
• Experience in layout delivery flow – different views generation like LIB, LEF, GDS, etc.
• Strong experience in debugging DRC, ERC and LVS issues independently.
• Aware of layout techniques to mitigate ESD, latch-up
• Knowledge of design for reliability (i.e. EM, IR, self-heating, etc.)
• Should have solid understanding of CMOS and FinFET process technologies and associated issues in deep sub-micron technologies i.e. 28nm, 16nm and smaller.
• Also should have sound understanding of IC fabrication and reliability issues
• Full familiarity with Cadence and Mentor Graphics layout tools
• Experience in scripting in Perl and/or Skill to develop scripts for automation is an advantage
• Should possess good documentation, communication and presentation skills
• Experience of working in a multi-site environment