The key functions and responsibilities are the following:
· Define and Implement the ASIC/SoC verification environment.
· Develop block and system-level test benches and verification environments using Verilog/SystemVerilog and C.
· Develop support utilities for verification automation, test bench automation, regression and other verification enhancements to improve productivity and functional coverage.
· Mentor verification team and provide technical support for verification activities
· Support the development of verification test plans, test suites and verification activities
Essential Technical Expertise:
· Experience in ASIC/SoC verification activities and should have participated in successful completion of at least one ASIC/SoC project from Specifications to Silicon.
· Must have good understanding of embedded processor based SoC architecture and must have completed verification of two or more embedded processor based SoC.
· Must have expertise in on ASIC verification methodologies and ASIC design flow.
· Must have good experience in setting up and debugging functional and gate level simulation have multiple processors (co-simulation).
· Must have good experience in developing BFM and functional models in Verilog/System Verilog/UVM.
· Proven experience of the design verification methodologies such as UVM, assertion based coverage driven verification (code & functional coverage), constraint random test generation.
· Must have complete experience on developing verification environment and test cases from planning stage to tape-out signoff.
· Must have actively conducted functional / coverage review and bug management schemes.
· Protocol Knowledge on PCIe, UFS2, SATA and USB2.0/3.0 is added advantage.
· Self-motivation, flexibility, with strong inter-personal skills.
· Good communication skills, oral and written skills.
· 7+ years’ experience in Frontend ASIC verification flow.
· Should have 1-2 years’ experience as a team leader.
· Should have experience in leading verification team from verification paling to through tape-out signoff and post silicon verification experience is appreciated.
· Should have expertise in Verilog and SV
· Should have experience in a multi-site environment, interacting with teams in other sites.
· Should possess good managerial skills and communication skills