We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To develop and implement
the new technology to meet the new product requirement.
- To finalize and summarize the conclusion on any process issues, evaluation
- To conduct and lead the meeting on any manufacturing issues, supplier issues
and customer issues.
- To perform the job per the assignment.
- To provide the proper training for the technicians and engineering
- To supervise engineers, technicians and engineering operators on personnel,
operation discipline and regulation performing within appropriate procedures of
department and company established.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering: Electrical,
Chemical, Material or Science: Chemical, Physics and Material
- A Master’s or Ph.D. in Engineering: Electrical,
Chemical and Material or Science: Chemical, Physics and Material would be an
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years in Thin Film
deposition or Vacuum technology
- Skilled in Software: Minitab or Jump or other
- Previous experience as a Process Engineer or
- Knowledge or experience in PLC, SQL, Visual
basic and Finite Element will be advantage
- Experience in HDD, PCB business will be
- Demonstrate a good level of English
proficiency (written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication,
interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the
Deployed by the most
prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives
(HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the
possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD,
SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital
Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.