Western Digital is the world’s largest data storage solutions provider. Our innovative storage solutions are at the heart of many of the world's largest data centers, and embedded in advanced smartphones, tablets, and PCs. Whether marketed under the WD, HGST or SanDisk brands, our storage solutions power the markets and companies that shape our lives—enabling possibilities for the cloud, enterprise and sophisticated infrastructures everywhere.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our growing business here at Western Digital. As an Administrative Assistant, you will support VP, Treasurer and the Treasury team by making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports for the department, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. The position will also support Treasury banking operations, which include maintaining worldwide bank account database, handling petty cash deposits and WD Foundation checks, serves as additional backup to treasury operations team, manage the reporting of Treasury department budget, as well as support any ad hoc special department projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and maintain worldwide bank account database
- Manage and maintain executives schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- File and manage external legal and banking documents
- Interact with external clients
- Complete and submit expense reports
- Handle administrative items and supplies for the department
In addition to administration support responsibilities, the position will handle miscellaneous check reporting and deposits at the bank, and serve as back up banking administration and system support.
- B.S. or B.A. required
- High degree of confidentiality required
- 5+ years’ experience in an Administrative role, preferred
- Professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Proactive and organized with a high attention to detail
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills
- Exhibits sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction