We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create design-of-experiments with Test engineers to find root cause for circuit malfunctioning.
• Provide guidance to cross function teams on die probing and physical failure analysis.
• Debug and validate design features on silicon.
• Support customer interfacing team on memory interaction inquiries.
• Perform logic design and verification of memory products, including micro-architecture
• Register Transaction Level (RTL) design implementation, test case generation, modeling and debugging
• Provide constraints to logic synthesis team to translate design into gate level and fix timing issues before silicon tape-out
• Requires MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent related experience and knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso, Hspice, hsim, finesim, Verilog and knowledge of scripting languages: Perl, Awk, etc..
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.