- Play senior verification member role and Own the verification of SoC end 2 end scenarios
- Develop tests for PCIe/NVMe.
- Debug failures and perform root cause analysis
- Develop/execute/debug test cases in simulation and Pre-Sillicon Validation on Palladium
- Collaborate with validation and FW teams.
- Mentor Junior engineers.
- Working closely with different teams within organization and tracking bugs to closure
- Be involved in SOC bring-up and Pre/Post Si Validation
- B.E/B.Tech with 10+ years of experience in SoC verification
- Excellent design and verification concepts
- Experience in C based SoC verification and methodologies
- Solid experience in PCIe transport and link layers and/or NVME architecture
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills