We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
The Memory Technology Group is at the core of the Legacy SanDisk Engineering Organization which Western Digital owns. We are building a cutting edge 3D memory in our multiple billion dollars Fab. Our memory provides performance, power, and endurance at a lower cost but on quality. The Memory Technology organization is a strategic entity for the company, and we are growing. Our group functions as a start-up within WDC, and offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of WDC innovation.
We are looking for designers to lead and deliver projects for our Memory Design team. This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented, entrepreneurial individual who knows how to work with non-volatile memory world-class engineers and who has a great track record for delivering innovative results.
You will need to think creatively about the memory as we do take pride in our craftsmanship. We do work together with all engineering teams to identify and execute on the most disciplined way. Your success will be measured by your ability to build great designs that deliver innovation that unlock revenue opportunities for the company.
Join the Memory Technology Design Team and become a leader of this highly motivated, cooperative and focused team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In this position, the individual will be responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating Chip architecture and Core/Analog/Data Path circuit structures for feasibility study of high performance NAND flash, including new, most advanced 3-dimentional NAND memories. Evaluation of these circuits will be done through HSPICE, FINESIM and VERILOG simulations and through silicon probing when the silicon arrives.
· Requires MS or BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 2 or more years of relevant experience.
· Knowledge and/or experience in non-volatile memory design (NAND flash memory cell operation in particular) is a big advantage
· A strong device background and experience with evaluating new process technologies for use in design is preferred.
· The ideal candidate must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
· Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people
· A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team
· Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.