- Manage the customer supply chain including: allocation, pricing, rebates, inventory, forecast, logistics, RMA, multi and single sourcing.
- Manage the product lifecycle: product roadmap, product launch, EOL, qualification, AVL, failure analysis and technical support.
- Manage the relationship with the account: executive engagement, strategic planning, QBRs, entertainment.
- Is available, responsive and timely to customer inquiries, request for information and/or quotations, problem resolution, etc. Provides frequent and regular follow-up contact with clients regarding after sale services and information, including client satisfaction.
- Acts as customer advocate for HGST internal departments.
- Drive customer revenue and GP to the goals of the company.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities and achieve annual new business revenue and GP targets.
- Is responsible for setting up the opportunity so that it can be efficiently managed and administered by the company’s operations and business personnel.
- Be flexible with the supply chain complexity of the customer.
- Map the account’s key decision makers, technology needs, supply chain requirements.
- Create a list of target companies via online research, channel partnerships and HGST sales history.
- Identify and lead opportunities to account development.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with similar and /or complementary companies to include teaming and partnership discussions.
- Work with channel partners to create strategic relationships that help with new account creation.
- Participates and attends sales functions/professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
- Get to the key decision maker(s) to meet and present product roadmap and strategy.
+ Lead cross-functional virtual teams & collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, and Legal to develop proposals, analyze economics, and structure & negotiate partnership terms.
+ Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure departmental goals are met.
+ Assume responsibility for result, including costs, methods and staffing.
+ Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
+ Manage a Profit and Loss for a Team
+ Execute the ROI required of the team.
+ Ensure the team executes the goals from the company
+ Ability to convey information clearly and analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
+ Ability to come up with new creative ways to solve customer problems.
+ Lead periodic customer reviews