We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
This person will coordinate with the ART product team and help bring tests online as per the feature delivery schedule. He will be responsible for reporting status to the entire ART and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The NVMe FWQA team needs a program lead who can coordinate FWQA activities as part of the overall ART.
- Detail oriented and excellent at communication.
- Self-motivated and drive the activity in the lab to completion.
- Flexible in order to respond to change in direction in requirements.
- Needs to be familiar with test methodology, including scripting languages and knowledge of a variety of OSs.
- Communicating with team members at different geographic locations.
- Will require travel on a quarterly basis.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent with 7 or more years of related experience.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of black, white, grey box testing methodologies as they apply to storage devices.
- Expertise in PCIe and NVMe protocols.
- Programming/scripting skills for testing storage devices (C, Py)
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.