DDR IO and High Speed Circuit design expertise
Expertise and worked on high Speed DDR IOs and related circuits
Has worked on different architectures to meet high Speed design requirements.
Has good domain knowledge on DDR architectures (DDR3/DDR4, LPDDR standards) and packaging technologies and its challenges to meet high Speed design requirements
Has innovations/patents to his name or active contributor in driving innovations.
- Job opening is to hire a good DDR IO expert who understands DDR subsystem and is innovative.
- ACT requires a DDR domain expert who can drive innovations and new architecture to achieve higher grade memory speeds
- Looking for a candidate who has industry wide experience working on NAND/DRAM DDR circuits and his highly in depth knowledge on the interface and timing specification
- Drives innovation and architecture using DRAM/Flash industry experience to meet B4 challenges (TM800 and above)
- Work with smaller team and drive IO circuit innovations
- Work with stakeholders (SI/PL teams, Process teams) to define transistor and future IO Specfication
- DDR IO design expertise
- Strong circuit design skills in IO and Analog circuits
- Sound knowledge of DDR subsystem and its challenges
Leadership skill to drive innovations in IOs/Circuits/Architectures