This job posting is no longer active
Director of DCS Pricing and Deal Desk
- The ideal candidate will have both talent and passion for solving impactful business problems and make data driven decisions through insights and analysis.
- You will have the experience, competence, and confidence to lead cross functional discussions, make decisions, and bring teams together.
- You will have exceptional problem-solving expertise and attention to detail, and ability to adapt quickly in changing business environment.
- You will have a broad knowledge of the business and seek to continuously deliver automated and scalable systems and tools to enable better pricing decisions.
- Manage a team of two supporting DCS system and platform pricing operations and deal desk
- Ability to think strategically and execute effectively
- Ability to structure difficult problems into solvable steps
- Be the go-to person to the sales team collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms for standard and non-standard transactions; escalation point to help move deals forward
- Actively participate in deal discussions with sales teams, rev rec, finance, and customers
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements; drive implementation
- Ability to understand the organization's strategy and apply it to pricing strategies and execution
- Strong curiosity towards the evolving market and pricing trends, including monetization models
- High energy, creative, and self-starting; comfortable with ambiguity
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics, or MBA
- 10+ years of experience in pricing, business operations, strategic financial analysis, business planning, or other quantitative discipline
- 5+ years’ experience running deal desk
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal / team skills
- Get things done