Tegile Systems®, a Western Digital brand, has been at the forefront of the flash storage revolution since 2012. With its award winning IntelliFlash™ architecture, Tegile has pioneered a comprehensive storage platform that delivers storage at the speed of flash memory for enterprise data center applications. Tegile is part of the Western Digital DCS (Data Center Systems) group responsible for the Tegile range of storage appliances.
- Configure test environments with various host operating systems, HBA/NICs, switches and storage arrays
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases for storage interoperability testing storage arrays
- Document and maintain Storage Interoperability best practice guides for the different Operating Systems.
- Debug issues to find root cause and ensure interoperability with Tegile’s storage arrays
- File concise, yet descriptive bug reports as well as perform verification once fix is available
- Work collaboratively with internal and external engineering team for storage certification process
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in FC, iSCSI and NFS storage hardware testing with Linux and other Operating systems.
- Experience with Cisco switches and UCS servers.
- Experience in interoperability/certification testing with Storage Arrays