We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU
define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for all aspects of
sustaining product quality to EOL
• Assist and support program managers in applying systematic
and analytical approach in closing out stop ship/stop build and quality
incident alert situations.
• Represent the eSSD sustaining quality group in various
cross functional team meetings and prepare the required materials for such
meetings as identified by his manager
• Prepare reports and summaries of DOEs , risk assessments
and quality/reliability monitors.
- BS/BA in related field.
- Flash Memory/SSD production testing and quality assurance, FA and
- Quality and reliability best practices
- Project management
- Familiar with manufacturing production processes
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data
storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD
brands covering flash and disk-based solutions.
Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western
Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from
the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and
Digital does not
unlawfully discriminate and complies
with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster:
Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the
US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.