The Senior Manager of Firmware Engineering is responsible for managing a team of engineers working on designing, developing, and supporting FW for Enterprise HDD products.
- Support agile team development processes, helping to resolve roadblocks and impediments
- Measure and monitor the quality and progress of the work of the team and adjust accordingly
- Hire, coach, and manage staff as needed
- Provide career development and performance coaching
- Collaborate with peer managers to lead broader organizational initiatives
- Create a team culture that supports open communication, collaboration across teams and across sites, and empowerment to employees
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years of experience in a management role.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staffStrong writing and presentation skills
- Experience collaborating on a distributed team.
- Preferred experience in a global organization.