This job posting is no longer active
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for executive and other end users.
- Recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to end user workstations, including the installation these upgrades (for example memory).
- Provide technical guidance to other members of the team.
- Collaborate with infrastructure technicians/network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company’s desktop computing environment.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding desktop problems.
- Participate actively in IT infrastructure projects, e.g. PC refresh, enterprise wide software updates, etc.
- Answer to and perform IMAC requests as they are submitted through the service desk.
- Develop and maintain software packages and tools used for software distribution.
- Deploy software through JAMF/Casper..
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop operations.
- Accurately document instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Interface with third-party support and equipment vendors
- Develop and maintain training materials for IT teams and end users.