We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
The Memory Technology Group is at the core of the Legacy SanDisk Engineering Organization which Western Digital owns. We are building a cutting edge 3D memory in our multiple billion dollars Fab. Our memory provides performance, power, and endurance at a lower cost but on quality. The Memory Technology organization is a strategic entity for the company, and we are growing. Our group functions as a start-up within WDC, and offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of WDC innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Designers to lead and deliver projects for our Memory Design team as well as talented and highly motivation junior engineers. This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented, entrepreneurial individual who knows how to work with non-volatile memory world-class engineers and who has a great track record for delivering innovative results.
You will need to think creatively about the memory as we do take pride in our craftsmanship. We do work together with all engineering teams to identify and execute on the most disciplined way. Your success will be measured by your ability to build great designs that deliver innovation that unlock revenue opportunities for the company.
Join the Memory Technology Design Team and become a leader of this highly motivated, cooperative and focused team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design low power analog modules such as OPAMP design, Voltage Regulator, Reference Generator, BGR, Temperature Sensor, ADC, Charge Pump Design.
- Verify designs in simulation and interact with layout and other functional groups for implementation, integration and silicon validation.
- Hands on silicon evaluation through probing.
- Interact with Memory Device team for transistor models, EDR/GDR requirements and tradeoffs.
- Work with IC tools such as Cadence analog design environment, HSPICE/FINESIM, UNIX.
· Excellent team work skills with good written and verbal communication.
· CMOS transistor level design, simulation, layout knowledge.
· Excellent Knowledge of OPAMP design, Voltage Regulator, Reference Generator, BGR, Temperature Sensor, ADC, Charge Pump Design.
· Have good understanding of Solid-State device physics.
· Comfortable with IC tools such as Cadence analog design environment, HSPICE/FINESIM, UNIX.
· Hand-on silicon debugging and Memory Design Experience is plus.
· Work Experiences: 0-3 Years
· Required Education: BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with emphasis in Analog or Mixed-Signal IC design.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.