Engineer, ASIC Development Engineering
• Creating SoC ASIC Verification suit for advanced High-Speed controllers for the storage industry.
• Writing C / Verilog/Assembler code used for verifying SoC System behavior and correctness.
• Matching up the requirements with the actual behavior.
• Experience & knowledge in real-time systems and SoC Architecture-Advantage
• New graduate with Excellent grades, or 1-5 years of experience.
• Positive attitude, and willingness to learn and develop through advanced and challenging technology.
• Knowledge in Verilog/C.
• Knowledge in SoC ASIC verification methodologies-Advantage
• Knowledge in ASIC SoC Architecture-Advantage
• Knowledge in simulation environments and scripting (Bash/Perl/Python) -Advantage