We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
The DVT Technician will support SanDisk development teams, working on test execution through EVT, DVT, RDT, and qualification phases of testing on various Client SSD products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting product and development engineers with test/experiment execution and data collection
- Creating clean master OS Images on new platforms.
- Run Performance Benchmarks on various platforms based on the customer requirement.
- Troubleshooting system-level computer failures
- Assisting investigation of firmware/system/hardware issues for root cause
- Managing lab infrastructure, including system and device inventory, lab layout, and rack design/build.
- Test reporting and test procedure writing
o Associate degree in Electronics/Electronic Engineering Technology or equivalent technical training and 3 years of experience in a lab environment
o Desire to work in a hands-on environment
o Ability to multi-task, work efficiently in a group, as an individual and in a team environment
o Fluent in MS Office, esp. Excel and Word
o Well versed in the use and operation of lab test equipment such as scopes, meters, test room controls and data collection equipment
o Knowledge of safe lab practices
o Well versed in the use and operation of hand tools and shop equipment
o Familiarity with thermal chambers
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.