This job posting is no longer active
- This role is key in supporting the partner N.A. sales team and target partners to generate high quality enterprise leads.
- Support development of the Western Digital brands in the region.
- Develop detailed regular marketing plans and goals with target partners that support annual business plan.
- Plan and execute marketing activities and programs with partners including local/regional events, email marketing, and digital campaigns.
- Manage and assess partner-initiated events and recommend strategy and plan for participation.
- Manage marketing development fund (MDF) allocation ensuring activity plans are in line with quarterly budgets, and events have a clear and tracked ROI.
- Build solid relationships with sales, marketing, suppliers and partners to drive successful marketing activities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for partner marketing questions and requests.
- Provide market conditions, suggestions and ideas that enhance lead generation processes and simplicity of operation.
- Work with corporate marketing to implement programs and campaigns in the region from small to large.
- Publish regular ROI reporting that include best practices and enhancements.