Location: Bayan Lepas, Penang
Requisition : JR-0000039123
We’re looking for a dynamic Technician 2, Process with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data
Western Digital is leading the charge in transforming how the world uses data. From advanced data centers to the personal devices we use every day, our products and solutions are at the forefront of creating environments for data to thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- Minimum 1 – 2 year(s) working experience in manufacturing/ Production Operations environment will be an added advantage
- Must be able to use computers for communication (emails, Microsoft Office application like Word and Excel etc)
- Able to communicate in English
- Possess good listening skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital is the largest provider of data-centric solutions, leading the transformation of how the world captures, preserves, accesses and transforms data. We are looking for great talent to join our team and help make the promise of data a reality. Western Digital creates environments for data to thrive. Everywhere data is captured, preserved, accessed and transformed, we’re leading the charge to unlock its potential. From advanced data centers to mobile sensors to personal devices, our industry-leading solutions create environments where the flow of information leads to smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections.
Western Digital, the Western Digital logo, G-Technology, HGST, SanDisk, Tegile, Upthere and WD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries.