1. Work with engineering team on continuous improvement project.
2. Monitor, review, approve and maintain the DMAIC project, ensure the project is meeting the timeline.
3. Provide technical support on statistical tools and DMAIC methodology to engineers.
4. Mentor and coach the belts on DMAIC project for Six Sigma certification.
5. Conduct Six Sigma training for certification or statistics training for people development.
6. Change agent in the organization to cultivate the continuous improvement culture
1. Min 8 years working experience in relevant industry (Semiconductor or PCBA)
2. 3 to 5 years on Six Sigma project mentoring and training.
3. Added advantage if certified trainer by PSMB or equivalent qualification
4. Strong process control knowledge (Poka-yoke, FMEA and Control Plan)
5. Strong in Quality control and tools (8D, basic ISO standards etc.)
6. Familiar with statistical software (JMP or/and Minitab)
7. Good interpersonal skill and communication skill.
8. Able to drive and lead the team to meet organizational goal.
Generic & Functional Skills / competencies
1. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, added advantage if certified in DFSS or/and LEAN.
2. Strong data analytical skill.
Western Digital, HGST, and SanDisk offers a highly competitive compensation package and great benefits. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.