We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinate and administer global programs such as:
Business travel accident
Coordinate and administer local programs (life, health, accident, disability and dental insurance) for Canada and Latin American countries.
Develop and coordinate employee communication for programs with direct responsibility.
Support development and coordinate deployment of intranet benefit content globally.
Recommend plan design changes that align with global benefit philosophy, employee and business needs.
Support deployment of global wellness philosophy.
Support deployment and implementation of new global benefit offerings and initiatives
Work with third party providers and plan consultants for plan renewals
Maintain the inventory of benefits offered outside the U.S.
Support and assist with benefit deployment for mergers and acquisitions.
Provide administration support including data entry, phone and email inquiries.
Prepare periodic and special reports on benefit matters for senior HR management.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-8 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- International or non-US benefits experience preferred.
- Foreign language skill and cultural awareness is an advantage.
- Experience with Workday highly preferred.
- Oracle, SAP, Ceridian or ADP benefit module experience beneficial.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Strong understanding of databases, HRIS systems, and custom queries.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment required.
- Advanced written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate policies and procedures to all levels of staff and management.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Able to handle high level of confidentiality regarding employee information & confidential organizational changes.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.