Senior Engineer, Contamination Engineering
Location: HGST Sarawak
Req. Id: JR-0000039243
We’re looking for a dynamic Engineer with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Cleanroom maintenance and audit for CC compliances.
· Actively participate and verification in meeting CC requirement related to improvement/construction projects.
· To qualify/buy-off production equipment/line/cleanroom/new in-direct material for cleanroom before release for start-up/use in cleanroom.
· Contamination control lab sampling management.
· CC equipment maintenance and calibration.
· Provide technical guidance and coaching to CC technicians towards accomplishment of department objectives and organization goals.
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Science or related field
· Minimum 2 years working experience in related field
· Strong communication and project management skills
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Computer literate ( E.g. Excel/Word/Power Point )
· Statistical knowledge is added advantage
Western Digital Corporation is the world's largest storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solution. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solution are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.