We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
You will be part of a team advancing state of the art in architecture of advanced compute and memory systems. Our current areas of focus are: emerging non-volatile memories, such as PCM, ReRAM and MRAM, and their impact on CPU microarchitecture, coherence protocols and scale out for memory-centric systems; and machine learning and inference workloads as drivers of tomorrow's computer architectures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
You will perform hardware system analysis of various in-house prototype memory controller and compute (CPU and machine learning accelerators) and technologies, such as emerging memory (PCM, MRAM, ReRAM, etc.), CPU's, networking, etc., and compare with the state of the art technologies.
This is an essential position allowing understanding global technology outlook in the company, and influencing technology roadmap directions and decisions. Your responsibilities will include innovation, writing invention disclosures, white papers and academic papers.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following is required: Linux shell programming, C/C++ programming, Python programing, Verilog programming, compiler optimization, understanding of assemblers and various instruction set architectures (x86, ARM, RISC-V).
- Following experiences are required: thorough understanding of software virtualization, understanding of SR-IOV and hardware virtualization techniques, familiarity with PCIe and NVMe, and thorough understanding and experience in computer system performance measurements and kernel tools.
The following skills would be a plus:
- Someone that has a personal interest and is informed about the latest processors, SSDs, and the latest in the computer industry. For example, reviews the anandtech.com or tomshardware websites regularly.
- Creating technical reports and communication of the results.
- PhD or MSc in Computer science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or related, with a proven publication track record and implementation experience in system architecture, operating systems, file systems, or embedded systems.
- 5+ years of related experience