Western-Digital, the leading memory and storage company in the world, is hiring!
We're looking for experienced SW development team lead for the iNAND Validation SW organization.
The team is responsible for high-quality and timely, end-to-end, validation of iNAND designs and products for the mobile/cell phones and embedded/Automotive markets.
• Software integrations activities lead, responsibility of product software releases, integration analysis and reporting. Working with all SW units. Responsibility on qualification and regression cycles with risk assessments.
• Leading failure analysis development and execution team, responsibility of root cause analysis with big data usage.
• Daily interaction with development, platform, automation and product development leaders.
• Lead a team of ~5 SW development engineers in verification and validation of, cutting edge, flash based memory and storage designs.
• Responsible for the team: mentoring, development (in the fields of SW design, verifications, validation, and flash memory architecture), performance evaluation, escalation management, execution prioritization, and planning to hit team's targets.
• Become expert level in flash memory HW, SW and system architecture.
• Design and implement verification and validation environment and test-plans, for the flash memory FW and System, to be used in pre/post silicon platforms including model/simulation, HW/emulation and host.
• Take part, hands-on, in team execution.
• Reporting directly to software validation director.
Requirements and Qualifications
• BSs/MSc in CS/EE
• >3 years experience in managing SW development team or as SW technical lead
• >5 years experience in SW development
• >2 years experience in C/C++/Python/Java and OOD development
• Excellent team work
• DevOps knowledge - advantage
• Creative thinker with ability to operate independently and thrive in dynamic, ambiguous and challenging environment
• Experience in verification and validation of complex HW/SW/embedded designs - advantage
• Experience in development of verification and validation environments - advantage
• Experience with flash memory and/or storage protocols - advantage
• Experience with Agile Scrum methodology - advantage