We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sound knowledge on semiconductor design, manufacture and verification of SOC or ASIC validation processes.
- Experience in using Automatic Test Equipment platforms (for example, Verigy/Agilent 93000, Credence, LTX, Teradyne), especially in high speed mixed-signal and RF applications.
- Coding proficiency in C, Java, with extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux development environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills:
- Experience in SATA/SAS/PCIe/eMMC/UFS protocols, NAND/NOR flash devices, ARM/AXI/AHB, encryption/decryption, memory controller, error management, and power management.
- Prior experience on HW emulation flow and methodology
- Knowledge on firmware development
- Excellent English written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Be responsible for developing complete test solutions across the IC product lifecycle, for functional and parametric validation of device sensor performance.
- Collaborate with Design/Engineering teams on designing product specifications and implementing pre and post silicon validations.
- Bachelor degree or higher in electronic, microelectronics, electrical engineering, communication or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience
- >4 years’ experience in semiconductor system test application development, block level/module/chip level design verification, IC design or test engineering.
- Proven track record on successful production test and verification program development in the past.
- Familiar with C/C++, Java, Verilog, System Verilog or other programming languages.
- Familiar with SW engineering production environment, revision control, profiling and lint ETA tools
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team, able to multitask effectively in a fast-paced working environment.
- Good communication skills, the ability and desire to work as a team player is a must.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.