We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
deploy strategies to support company's overall business goals and
initiate and develop BCM program to ensure that sites is in compliance
with company‘s strategy required as of Management Review’s results, ISO
22301 Requirements and BCM Global requirements.
support HDD BPI and THO sites for the resources needed to ensure BCP
readiness and execution.
facilitate with departments support BCP enhancement, mitigating the effect
of failure or problem.
assist the department in enhancing, formalization and standardization the
business planning process and facilitate timely accommodation of future
company requirements and opportunities.
coordinating and maintaining comprehensive business continuity plans and
validation methodology including ensure the company‘s ability to recovery
in the event of an unforeseen disruption to facilities.
provide communication among BCM global office and all concerned
perform periodic reviews and validation processes of BCM system, reporting
finding to management and making recommendations for improvements as
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and
Safety or related fields
- A Master’s or Ph.D. in Industrial Hygiene and
Safety management, Business Strategic management or Risk/Crisis
management field would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years of experience in relevant
industry or related field
- Skilled in PowerPoint, Excel and other basic
- Logical thinking and analytical skills are a
- Understand the Operational Risk Management
subjects or related matters
- Be able to work under pressure , effectively
work independently as well as a team
- Project Management to take a lead role in
project, managing planning and implementation
- Previous experience as the Incident, Disaster
Response Plan (DRP) and BCM/Crisis Management subject or related matters such
as self-assessments or key risk reporting
- Certificate in ISO 22301 training courses
series such as ISO 22301 Requirement and Implementation, Lead/Internal Auditor,
Business Impact Analysis, Risk assessment, Business Continuity Plan, etc. or
Certification of Business Continuity Institute (CBCI) or ISO related filed
experience with industry standards such as ISO 22301, BCI Good Practice Guide, ISO
45001, ISO 14001, etc.
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency
(written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal
and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
- High performance in Presentation Skills
Deployed by the most prominent
organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid
state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of
data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and
G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the
world’s largest data storage company.