Candidate will be responsible for maintaining specific tools on a wafer manufacturing production line in a class 100 cleanroom environment. The successful candidate will be able to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and collaborate effectively; they will demonstrate a willingness to learn, flexibility, creative problem solving, exemplary communication skills and an ability to think on their feet. Candidates must be flexible to work a 12-hour Shift, compressed week, and overtime, as required by the team.The tool sets are as follows –Strausbaugh NTEG polisher, AMAT MIRRA polisher, Ebarra Polisher, DNS rinse, SSEC rinse.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance for assigned tool set(s).
• Document routine preventive maintenance on PM checklists, record data if applicable and maintain completed checklist/history.
• Troubleshoot and repair routine unscheduled failures to root cause and select correct down code when closing out call for Equipment Engineer to improve MTBF (Mean-Time Between Failure).
• Document routine preventive maintenance and unscheduled failures.
• Provide inputs to Shift Manager, Lead and/or Equipment Engineer to improve PM cycle-time, tool availability, quality/workmanship, reduce wafer scrap and cost of ownership.
• Provide Technical training and certification for maintenance personnel.
• Support Equipment Engineer to define and write preventive maintenance procedures.
• Technical degree in Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical and 3 year’s work experience in a similar industry. Recent Technical School or Military equivalent experience will be considered.