We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Maintain cleaning equipment that will address
slider fab cleaning process (ultrasonic, brushing and wiping).
- Prepare necessary documentation in order to
initiate engineering maintenance in the slider fabrication line.
- Analyze process-related data in order to
support engineering DOE’s.
- Perform in-depth data analysis and summary.
- Provide support for the supervisor with respect
to processing of data from the evaluations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical power,
Mechatronic or related fields
- A minimum of 1 – 5 years of experience in maintenance
portion or related field
- Skilled in the basic of PLC, Automation software,
IT and other in electronics functional.
- Previous experience as a SF Maintenance
- Certificate in Process problem and solving
skill or related.
- Demonstrate a good level of English proficiency
(written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal
and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
and work collaboratively in a team environment
Deployed by the most prominent
organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid
state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of
data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and
G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the
world’s largest data storage company.