- Demonstrated experience with a successful track record of delivering high quality products/releases on time.
- Previous experience in building commercial customer products
- C, C++
- Unix Kernel or user space development background
- Experienced in analyzing Network Traces
- Experience in building highly scalable systems
- Demonstrated ability of strong software design and debug skills
- Self-starter with the ability to remain flexible and learn new technologies quickly
- Close interaction with development management
- Must have excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills, using a variety of tools such as gdb.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with other senior engineers in different geographies
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- 8 years minimum experience
- CIFS/OS Protocols development experience
- Multi OS level experience such as Unix and Windows
- DCE RPC or ONC RPC
- Domain Controllers
- Active Directory
- Knowledge of Windows domain architecture
- Virus Scanning Engines
- Security Protocols, such as Kerberos
- GPO (Group Policy Objects),
- Prior experience with implementation of IETF projects.
- Experience with Samba and/or ZFS CIFS stack
- BS Computer Science/EE, or MSCS