The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the adoption and success of our product portfolio, through positioning, packaging and pricing and sales enablement.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Create a go-to-market strategy to successfully launch new products/solutions and lead successful execution of this plan across functional teams
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and partners, relating relevant product capabilities in terms that they understand
- Define product pricing and packaging for products and solutions that optimize revenue generation
- Create the core marketing content and sales tools needed to reach our customers with a consistent and relevant message
- Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, segmentation analysis and customer interviews
- Perform competitive analysis, and define and communicate key Tegile advantages
- 7+ years’ experience in product marketing experience, ideally with a Data Storage vendor or a Cloud Service Provider
- Domain experience in Enterprise IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Previous experience interacting with C-level executives
- Background in datacenter or infrastructure software space a plus
- Demonstrated aptitude for quickly coming up to speed on new technology concepts and leveraging them to develop innovative solutions
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams, effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree. MBA preferred.