We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In this position, the individual will be responsible for development of the future generation of 3D NAND flash.
- The work will involve electrical characterizations of flash memory chips with the goal of improving the Reliability & Performance of the Memory Cell.
- The individual will perform measurements of cell reliability and performance, compare it across devices from different process conditions followed by statistical data analysis.
- The individual will also work at root cause analysis of cell reliability issues and identifying their solutions.
- This position requires a M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied physics, Materials Science or a similar program.
- It requires in-depth knowledge of semiconductor device physics and/or nano-electronics, familiarity with advanced semiconductor processing technologies, and knowledge in statistical methods for experimental design and data analysis.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- The individual must be self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have also demonstrated ability to work well with people and be an efficient team player.
- In addition, the individual must have abilities to work cross-functionally, troubleshoot, analyze and solve complex problems, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Familiarity with coding languages (such as Python and Perl) and statistical analysis software (such as Spotfire, Jump) is an advantage.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.