We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform equipment Tooling set up adjustment troubleshooting and / or repairing in production line to be in good working condition.
- Perform the Preventive maintenance to be on time and in control with IE allocation.
- Take corrective action when equipment / tooling have any failures.
- To repair or rework all parts damaged.
- Verify the readiness of equipment / tooling in the production line at the beginning and ending of each shift.
- Monitoring tooling downtime, yield and APC shutdown and fixed tooling related.
- Assist tooling engineer to monitor technician disciplinary and utilize working.
- Perform other job assignment from supervisor.
- Comply 6S activity to ensure working area is good housekeeping.
- Comply with EH&S policy to ensure all workforce safety and sustain good environment
- Diploma in Electrical , Electronic or Mechanical
- A minimum of 0 - 2 Years. In related working experience.
- Basic computer, Microsoft office, basic statistical.
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.