Senior Engineer, EMI/Sputtering Manufacturing Equipment Engineering
Requisition No: JR-0000038263
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
· To ensure specific machine performance monitoring is carried out.
· To assist and co-ordinate new project transfer where needed.
· To continuous upgrading machine performance.
· Ensuring equipment PM and calibration procedure are maintained and implemented
· To ensure critical spares inventory is well maintained.
· To identify key process equipment, provide appropriate resources for machine/equipment maintenance and develop an effective total preventive maintenance system to determine PM and calibration frequency.
· To initiate activities to reduce equipment downtime.
· To train subordinate on equipment set up, conversion and troubleshooting.
· Liaise with process engineer to identify critical parameter.
· Select appropriate measuring and test equipments that will provide the measurement accuracy and precision required.
· To establish and monitor tooling management as follows:
· To ensure maintenance facility is well established
· To ensure the new equipment is set up and buyoff according to industrial standard.
· To determine equipment spare usage.
· Tool change programs and documentation.
· To provide appropriate technical resources for tool and gage design and fabrication.
· To determine and verify the full dimensional inspection of the tool and gage design.
· Follow all environmental procedures in carrying out daily activities
· Highlight to superior any activities in the company that may be contrary to the environment policy
· Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the company from time to time
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Electronics – Computer and Information
- 2+ years of process engineering experience in manufacturing industry.
- Familiar any related computerized system
- Able to read, write and converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good at numbers, calculations and use of statistical tools to analyze data
- Able to do presentation to a big group of employees
- Very familiar to any related Act (if any)
- Possess a vast working knowledge in the related practices in the industry
- Able to work independently
- Have a good interpersonal skill
- Possess leadership skill to coach and guide subordinates.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.