Sales Representative 1
Location: Western Digital Taipei, 14/F, Room 1402, 205 Tun Hwa North Road
Req ID: JR-0000039395
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage OEM/ODM business growth with key accounts in Server and PC segment and develop in-depth coverage of Taiwan ODMs: Compal, Inventec, Hon Hai, Mitac, Quanta, Pegatron, Wistron, and Wiwynn.
- Identify new opportunities and develop pipeline with existing or new customers.
- Strengthen the relationship.
- Prepare weekly forecast update, QBR partners, and management meetings.
- Manage and maintain quote record/forecast/opportunities.
- Responsible for pricing approval process & follow up.
- Cooperate with FAE, tracking sample record, and lay out qualification plan.
- Bachelor or above of Business Administration or International Trade.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint are necessary skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Capable to work with cross-function teams.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external partners.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.