Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
- Responsible for implementing the company’s staffing program by planning, coordinating and performing recruitment and selection strategies.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Coordinate all recruitment activities, shortlist, and schedule and coordinate interviews.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Liaise with relevant Government bodies and agencies whenever and wherever applicable for all HR related matters.
- Assist to coordinate all matters on international assignment.
- Manage and generate headcount reports and other hiring statistic.
- Assist in any other staffing activities as and when is required.
- Ensure company programs are well managed (i.e. internal transfer & referral bonus)
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.