We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
At Upthere we are
developing the next-generation of personal storage – your entire digital life
in one place, always accessible, and ready to share. As a member of our
talented team, you will develop products that touch the lives of millions of
Our engineers are proud of what they build and are passionate to
tackle new problems as we push technology forward. We hire the best, operate
with the freedom and innovation of a startup, and are backed by the resources,
scale and stability of Western Digital – a Fortune 500 company.
We are looking for a QA
Automation Engineer who can think holistically about our processes for writing
quality software and who can help us to develop a good automated tests and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with dev teams from the start of a sprint to
deliver best-in-class technical solutions for our product.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Plan and implement API automated tests to validate any new
coming features for both frontend and backend.
- Monitor automation processes and prepare defect status
reports. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Must have the following
- 3+ years of experience in API testing, Web Services, REST
API (this also should include test API framework development and maintenance
- Experience with API testing tools:
Postman/Karate/vRest or similar tools.
- Good working knowledge of Go, Shell/Bash scripting and
against relational (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (Cassandra) databases.
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile (SCRUM)
techniquesExperience with continuous integration and deployment tools such as
- Bachelor’s degree or hands-on education in CS fundamentals.
- Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter and quick learner.
Perks: Unlimited vacation and flexible work scheduleSnacks and
lunches at the officeCompetitive salary and benefits, including matching
401KEducation assistance and commuter benefitsLocated in beautiful, downtown
Redwood City, next to Caltrain
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data
storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD
brands covering flash and disk-based solutions.
Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western
Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from
the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and
Digital does not
unlawfully discriminate and complies
with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster:
Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the
US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.