System Architecture position with focus on product-level performance. In this role, the individual will collaborate with Firmware, ASIC and Memory personnel to explore performance and power trade-offs upon different use-cases and system conditions. Responsibilities include analysis of new technologies, and drive of design decisions based on both empirical and theoretical data.
- Designs and implements requirements for complex systems and subsystems.
- Determines specs, algorithms and working parameters for ASIC / FW compatibility.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of the overall system.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves product deficiencies.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical / Computer Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in development of embedded systems.
- Experience in Firmware or ASIC design – big advantage.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Work effectively as a team member, both locally and across the organization.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel.