We are seeking a National Account Manager covering CDW for our Data Center Systems Group to be based in the Chicago, IL area. The Data Center Systems business unit is made up of Object Based Storage systems, All Flash and Hybrid Flash Arrays from the recent Tegile acquisition as well as Platforms.
The National Account Manager for CDW is responsible for achieving revenue attainment by creating and leveraging marketing programs, account mapping and qualifying opportunities. The NAM will ensure that key segments in CDW fully understand the breadth of Western Digital Systems portfolio. The NAM will also present and train the partners on the wide range of programs, incentives and customer support activities from Western Digital. While the NAM’s primary objectives will align to quota attainment, successful partner development, marketing and partner satisfaction are also critical.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business with key segments inside of CDW
- Create joint business plans with partners that included revenue quotas, marketing deliverables and enablement objectives
- Assist in development of marketing and demand generation campaigns and execute against the plan to gain mindshare at CDW
- Identify and/or propose potential business deals by contacting relevant sales teams with CDW and Western Digital
- Execute upon partner onboarding and enablement strategy at the field level in support of partnerships
- Manage partner analytics and reporting; hold recurring business reviews with CDW