Uses various analytical methods to answer technical questions in order to make HDD (Hard Disk Drive) product architectural and design decisions that impact product performance and power attributes. Works directly with internal customers in various functional areas including systems, servo-mechanical, RSS, and firmware.
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science with at least three years of work experience.
- Proficiency in scripting and HLL (high-level-language) software development.
- Proficiency with C++, C#, Python and Matlab software tools.
- Prior experience in development of HDDs and/or other storage products.
- Prior experience with firmware development.