Senior Process Engineer, Die Preparation
Requisition No: JR-0000039851
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documentation: SOP, WI, FMEA, OCAP and Control
Plan for related process.
- Ensure effective hand shaking process of new
device/product introduction to the line and new process technology capabilities developments.
- Responsible for new material/component first
articles inspection and final buyoff.
- Continuous improvement on direct/indirect
material cost down & yield enhancement program.
- Ensure robustness of process control to meet
yield & thru-put expectation.
- Report any non-conformance/customer complains
issue and develop/follow up the improvement actions.
- Fully participate
to resolve the issue thru teamwork, and be the main coordinator for any
internal/ external audit programs.
degree or above in Mechanical/Material/Electrical/Physics Engineering
- 5+ years of process engineering experience in semiconductor assembly and test manufacturing
- Must have experience and knowledge at DP (BG: DAG/DBG; Wafer Saw: Blade
Saw/Laser Saw; Taping/De-taping, die separator).
- Must be familiar with machine: set up recipe and optimize process parameters
to improve process (Especially for BG & Wafer Saw process)
- Materials expertise: Die Attach film, FOD, BG tape, Saw Blade, Grinding
Wheel, polishing pad etc.
- It is better to have the experience on BG/Saw process of small die/thin
- Develop new recipe with fully process Chz & failures root-cause
analysis n improvement,
in standard business application software, Tools & standard engineering
method (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, JMP, SPC, DOE, DMAIC, 8D,5-why,5M+1E etc.).
- Basic understanding
of package level testing & reliability.
- Hands on
skill with machine / DP tool setup & PM will be preferred
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and
outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent English communication (written and
verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.