Senior Process Engineer, EMI
Requisition No: JR-0000039879
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documentation: SOP, WI, FMEA, OCAP, Control
Plan & Process flow for related process.
- Experience on setup new process &
procedure. Basic understanding on SPC and basic statistic.
- Ensure effective hand shaking process of new
device/product introduction to the line and new process technology capabilities developments.
- Responsible for new material/component first
articles inspection and final buyoff.
- Continuous improvement on direct/indirect
material cost down & yield enhancement program.
- Ensure robustness of process control to meet
yield & thru-put expectation.
- Report any non-conformance/customer complains
issue and develop/follow up the improvement actions.
- Fully participate
to resolve the issue thru teamwork, and be the main coordinator for any internal/
external audit programs.
degree or above in Mechanical/Material/Electrical/Physics Engineering
- 3+ years of process engineering experience in semiconductor assembly and test
- Must have experience and knowledge at EMI sputtering process, tapping and
de-tapping process. Hands on experience on Linco sputtering machine or other
- Experience on EMI coating process and overcome the quality issue through
the DMAIC methodology.
- Experience on Unit ball attach, laser marking, package saw and AOI
process are preferable.
- In depth understanding & process characterization of EMI material
such as Nitto tape, Cu & SS material.
- Hands on
skill with machine / EMI tool setup & PM will be preferred
understanding on EMI coating mechanism/concept and CTQ.
understanding of package level testing & reliability.
in standard business application software, Tools & standard engineering
method (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, JMP, SPC, DOE, DMAIC, 8D,5-why etc.).
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and
outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task, Commit & delivery to meet deadlines
- Excellent English/Chinese communication (written and verbal) and
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a
leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash
and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent
organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching
lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.