Staff Process Engineer, EMI
Requisition No: JR-0000039879
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documentation: SOP, WI, FMEA, OCAP, Control Plan & Process flow for related process.
- Experience on setup new process & procedure. Basic understanding on SPC and basic statistic.
- Ensure effective hand shaking process of new device/product introduction to the line and new process technology capabilities developments.
- Responsible for new material/component first articles inspection and final buyoff.
- Continuous improvement on direct/indirect material cost down & yield enhancement program.
- Ensure robustness of process control to meet yield & thru-put expectation.
- Report any non-conformance/customer complains issue and develop/follow up the improvement actions.
- Fully participate to resolve the issue thru teamwork, and be the main coordinator for any internal/ external audit programs.
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical/Material/Electrical/Physics Engineering
- 3+ years of process engineering experience in semiconductor assembly and test manufacturing plant.
- Must have experience and knowledge at EMI sputtering process, tapping and de-tapping process. Hands on experience on Linco sputtering machine or other machine model.
- Experience on EMI coating process and overcome the quality issue through the DMAIC methodology.
- Experience on Unit ball attach, laser marking, package saw and AOI process are preferable.
- In depth understanding & process characterization of EMI material such as Nitto tape, Cu & SS material.
- Hands on skill with machine / EMI tool setup & PM will be preferred
- Basic understanding on EMI coating mechanism/concept and CTQ.
- Basic understanding of package level testing & reliability.
- Proficient in standard business application software, Tools & standard engineering method (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, JMP, SPC, DOE, DMAIC, 8D,5-why etc.).
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task, Commit & delivery to meet deadlines
- Excellent English/Chinese communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.