Senior Engineer, Test Engineering
Requisition No: JR-0000037391
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for packaged flash memory test program development, failure analysis and device debug.
- Manages production support engineering for a specific product or group of products after transfer from design to high volume production.
- Interfaces with design, process, test and reliability engineering to solve problems.
- Sustains products with cost reduction and yield improvements.
- Be responsible for NAND Product and Package Qual / Rel tests setup / eFA / Action Plan.
- Provide correct test conditions for advanced memories and define test flow for volume testing needs
- Product evaluation DOE of reliability / DPPM improvement and die sort yield improvement.
- Perform test time analysis to find the lowest cost test method while meeting aggressive quality goals;
- Develop testing methods to accelerate new products into high volume manufacturing
- Contribute and drive projects assigned by global new product definition teams to bring new products to market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or relevant courses, Master’s preferred
- >6 years’ experience in semiconductor testing and/or product engineering
- Have knowledge on NOR/NAND or RAM testing
- Understands up to expertise in any programming language with preference to C/C++;
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze complex problems, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Good team work, willing to learn, logical thinker and able to work under pressure.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.