Intern 3 Non-engineering
Location: Shanghai SNDK Minhang Office
Req ID: JR-0000040034
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Global logistics freight audit & payment implement.
- Responsible for day-to-day freight auditing via SAP-TMS (Transportation Management System) under e-billing method & paper invoice method, handling exceptional issues with relevant suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Regular release payment to Account Payable Team for freight settlement and coordinate special issues.
- Take part in or in charge system upgrade or integration. Reporting & analysis. Prepare TMS summarization reports and cost analysis reports, and other individual reports base on requirements
- Undergraduate university or master student
- Strong communication skills
- Be familiar of computer and Excel operation
- Have master data process experience is plus
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.