Distribution Center Manager
Location: Shanghai SNDK Minhang Office
Req ID: JR-0000040081
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Regular review of SOP and WI of SanDisk RFF distribution, to find out the process improvement opportunity and work out the solution on his/her own initiative, take a lead to accomplish all continuous improvement projects;
· Effectively integrate and communicate with IT, Logistics, Import/Export, Forwarder, customer and other functions to realize business strategies and customer requirements;
· Plan and propose for proper resource allocations (e.g. EE) and flexibility to most effectively support current and future business strategies and customer requirements;
· Drive operational excellence with using of data analysis tools and management models;
· Provide solution for cost reduction and control across-the-board, e.g. HC, productivity and material etc.;
§ Provide solution for distribution automation development, and take a lead on project management.
§ Ensure up to date process documentation and compliance with Corporation policy and audit requirements.
· Bachelor Degree and above. Major in Logistics and Project Management is preferred;
· Strong communication skills, bilingual in Mandarin and English;
· It is preferred to have working experience in Logistics industry.
· 5+ years working experience at the position of supervisor or above.
· It is preferred to have rich experience in project management and successful practice.
§ Project Management skills and hands on experience both as team member and leader.
§ A good change agent.
§ Strong customer focus.
§ Process oriented, able to establish/design, implement and measure processes effectively.
§ Strong negotiation, presentation, listening and communication skills at all levels (internal & external).
§ Strong problem solving skills.
· Always open to trying new things.
· Be able to interact effectively with cross-functional teams.
§ Be able to maintain good performance under a high stress.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.