Location: Laguna Philippines
Req ID: JR-0000039826
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Duties and responsibilities
Essential responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
1. Perform customer account maintenance through directives and research which includes but not limited to zero-balance closure, credit-debit offset, etc.
2. Process account adjustments by issuing refunds, credit and debit memos while tracking the adjustments with the Collections and Rebate teams
3. Reconcile open accounts receivables with the Collections team to maintain customer accounts
4. Process cancelled and rebilled invoices while working with business partner such as Sales and Revenue
5. Monitor bad debt and process write off of bad debt /uncollectable receivables
6. Work closely and coordinate with internal and external functional teams/ department functions such as Sales operations, Logistics, Revenue, Client support, etc.
7. Manage files, records, transactions and other office procedures and maintain audit trail
8. Assist with key periodic (month end close, quarter close, yearend etc.) business activities
9. Ensure targets, measurements and service levels are met
1. Bachelor's Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business or allied fields
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English is mandatory
2. Capability to manage workload distribution across different geographies and different time zones
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.