This job posting is no longer active
- Develop and execute EHS plans in the workplace according to legal and Western Digital requirements.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of EHS.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Conduct training and presentations for EHS matters.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Involvement in management of change.
- On-hands work to support ergonomics and investigate accidents or incidents to discover root causes.
- Report on EHS awareness, issues, compliance and statistics.
- Willingness to support other EHS areas (including air compliance, management systems)
- Desire to deliver individual coaching for ergonomic assessments, and injury prevention services.
- 50-75% of direct field work time in the manufacturing clean room.
- Conduct site safety audits and inspections.
- Complete comprehensive reports of findings including correction plans to ensure compliance.
- Examine area to identify hazards in the workplace.